This is a collaborative event between Interpersonal Communication, Instructional Communication and Communication Management & Policy students under The Centre of Communication, Faculty of Communication & Media Studies. The aims of this event is to create awareness towards all UiTM students and staff as well as the public on the importance of effective communication. It also a purpose of bringing back the importance of understanding the foundations of communication as a distinct philosophical field.
• TABCOM is known as Take A Break and Communicate.
• 3.0 is a symbolize of the third year TABCOM held since 2014.
• The theme for this event is Futurising Communication: Social Media Going Bizarre
• The activities of this event include; talk and series of exhibition.
• This event will be launch by The Dean of Faculty Communication and Media Studies, Professer Dr. Azizul Halim Yahya.
• There are 5 slots include; Communication in Social Media in Achieving Organization Goals by Caprice, Professional Touch by Puan Zabidah bt Salleh, Discovering Demands and Challanges in Media Social. A New Horizon Carrier Opportunity by En. Hanafiah Hassan and En. Mohd Puad Zainal Abidin, Soup Kitchen Beyond Feeding by Founder of The Soup Kitchen, and iHealth Communication.